Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Please don't bail on us KOL...

When I started listening to Kings of Leon's album, Only by The Night, in 2008, I fell in love with it. Caleb's voice is so sexy and mesmerising, and the effects on the tracks are amazing. They really are a bunch of talented guys. I did a bit of research and found that they have actually been around for a while, and it was due to "Sex on Fire" that they started reaching us down here. When I heard that they were coming to SA, I almost did cartwheels around the room. I unfortunately stupidly overslept on the morning of the 5 December and the Golden Circle tickets were sold out in minutes. At least I got General Standing! I was super bummed when they announced that they had to postpone their tour because of Nathan's injured arm. I'm really really looking forward to their concert on 26 October. It will also be my first visit to the stadium ;)

Do you have tickets to KOL or Coldplay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to drop me a line :)